How Pheromone colognes work to get you noticed
thirdman
2005-04-08 07:02:47 UTC
How Pheromone colognes work to get you noticed

http://www.NexusPheromones.com/clicks/clickthrough.html?a=thirdreich

All the old jokes about being able to "bottle" sex appeal turn out to
have a basis in reality. Recently scientists discovered how to isolate
and concentrate the chemical-hormonal substances -- called pheromones
-- that create sexual attraction in humans. It's now possible to wear
pheromones and put out their invisible sexy signals at will.

The effect of pheromones has been very well studied. They cause an
instinctual, almost automatic sexual response, which scientists call a
"releaser" effect. Each person has a unique "odor print" that's just
as individual as fingerprints, created by compounds released from the
sebaceous glands, sweat glands and other glands. Among the chemicals
and compounds released are pheromones, which drift into our
companion's nasal passage and stimulate specialized receptors.
Scientists are still studying the receptors to determine whether the
"vomeronasal organ" is devoted to exclusively to sensing pheromones,
or whether pheromone receptors are part of a more complex system along
with olfactory receptors in the nasal passage.

http://www.NexusPheromones.com/clicks/clickthrough.html?a=thirdreich

The two compounds that are most widely recognized as pheromones are
androstadienone (AND) and estratetraenol (EST). AND is a derivative of
testosterone and EST is a relative of estrogen. Scientists have shown
that the chemicals change brain patterns as detected by EEGs,
functional MRIs, and PET scans, and induce mood changes. That evidence
is consistent with what pheromones would do.

Synthesized versions of these compounds can be even more potent and
effective than one's natural "odor print" mainly because Americans do
so much to obliterate any trace of natural odor and sweat. In today's
society, our showering, deodorizing, cologne-applying and almost
sterile approach to cleanliness keep our natural pheromones from doing
their job.

http://www.NexusPheromones.com/clicks/clickthrough.html?a=thirdreich

That's why the idea of concentrated pheromones makes so much sense.
The trick is finding a good source of genuine pheromones, not just
diluted or even fake preparations making claims. There are a few good
products out there that actually are what they say and have an
excellent reputation for creating more arousal, more interest, more
attraction and more willingness in the opposite sex. One we recommend
is Nexus Pheromones™, made from 100% genuine human pheromone. If
you're shopping around, insist on a money-back guarantee and note
whether the product is pure concentrate vs. a cologne or alcohol
preparation that simply contains some tiny proportion of hormone.

Then take your newly anointed self on a test drive and notice what
reactions you get and how you feel. Remember, the greatest aphrodisiac
on earth is confidence -- so using a little pheromone to boost it is
an excellent way to go.

http://www.NexusPheromones.com/clicks/clickthrough.html?a=thirdreich
Peter de Vroomen
2005-04-08 13:38:21 UTC
We skaters sweat. Lots of pheromones. Why do you think all the good chicks
hang around the skateparks?

Why don't you try to sell the stuff to people who REALLY need it?

And if you need any more pheromones, just give me a call. We'll split the
profits.

PeterV